201st Stryker Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will we be at home after the dust settles?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

201st Official Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCatF
Admin
BlackCatF

201st Official Video Empty
PostSubject: 201st Official Video   201st Official Video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Back in the day, Marlindafish made a great little video for the 201st Stryker Regiment. It still lives on YouTube. Here it is:

Back to top Go down
https://201ststrykers.forumotion.com
Divad Blimie Tanaka

Divad Blimie Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: 201st Official Video   201st Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm

By the way Black I've often wondered...Your tag line... Is that directed at me, or LoPan, I know it has to be one of us... LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackCatF
Admin
BlackCatF

PostSubject: Re: 201st Official Video   201st Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:45 pm

The "I've worked with every damn mercenary in the Inner Sphere..." bit? That's a throwback to one of LoPan's posts on old BSA forums. Back then, we had just barely started trying to do an RP story again and Ryan Lewis's callsign was "Drifter"...

Quote :
September 6, 3050
Australia, Lyran Space
Ruins of Unnamed City

“Mag, I don’t like this.”

Sgt . Alex “Mag” Polarbear rolled his eyes as his Cataphract lumbered through the broken streets and shattered buildings of the old Star League era city. The city, whose name had been lost to time, was once a space port and the central hub of civilization on this planet, but was now just ruins of a lost age, burned by nuclear fire centuries ago. “What don’t you like, LoPan?”

Mag could see LoPan’s Spider picking through the rubble, jump jets on the nimble 30 ton ‘Mech flaring intermittently as the Lyran corporal dodged around a collapsed warehouse of some kind. “I don’t like being attached to these Ghost Warrior guys.”

“Yeah, and why is that?” Drifter maneuvered his Victor through a hanging spider web of melted steel girders, nudging a hunk of shattered concrete away from his ‘Mech. “Is it because they’re better than you or because they outrank you?”

“They're not better than me,” LoPan hissed. “And why are we in an under strength lance, anyway? Shouldn’t Marlin be here cussing at us, telling us what to do instead of these Ghost tards?”

“I can cuss at you if you’d like,” Mag said, breaking in. “Or you could think about the mission. We wouldn’t want you getting lost again.” Mag had heard stories of Cpl. Heimler’s infamous debacle during the defense of David against the Draconis Combine, where the newest member of the 201st Strykers had gotten himself lost and ended up losing his Raven in a spaceport explosion.

Drifter chuckled over the comms, and LoPan spat back, “Hey, I wasn’t lost. That was a tactical maneuver! You can ask Johnson, he was there. I took out a Victor!”

“Snakes don’t pilot Victors,” Drifter said. “Now can you shut up? I’ve worked with every damn mercenary in the Inner Sphere and I swear you’re the most annoying.”
Back to top Go down
https://201ststrykers.forumotion.com
Divad Blimie Tanaka

Divad Blimie Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: 201st Official Video   201st Official Video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:25 pm

OK so it is LoPan I knew it had to be one of us. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 201st Official Video   201st Official Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

201st Official Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
201st Stryker Regiment :: Landing Pad :: Public Banter-
Jump to: